1. Padmalatha K, Prakash BS, Balachandra N, Mamatha Y, Prathap Kumar J Persistent left superior vena cava associated with variant origin of vertebral artery. Asian Journal of Medical and Clinical Sciences. 2013; 2(1):41-43.
2. Prathap Kumar J, Padmalatha K, Prakash BS, Radhika PM, Ramesh BR. The flexor indicisprofundus - its morphology and clinical significance. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research 2013; 7(5):933-5.
3. Duplication of Palmaris Longus Muscle; IJAV; 2013;6; 207-209
4. Incidence of Osinterparietale/Wormian bones; Dr BR Ambedkar International Journal of Medical sciences; 1(1); 44-46
5. Bilateral high division of Sciatic nerve –case report: Dr BR Ambedkar International Journal of Medical sciences; 1(1); 47-50.
6. Mamatha.Y, Chaitanya Krishna Murthy, Prakash BS. Study on Morphological Surface Variations in Human Liver. IJHSR. 2014; 4(11): 97-102.
7. Manjunath CS, Sunitha R, Naveen Kumar BD. Psoas minor muscle- a case report. Anatomy Karnataka. 2013;7;72-73.
8. Kasaragod Venkatakrishnayya, Omprakash, Kanthaiah, Rathinasamy Muthusamy, Ravisanka Periyasamy, Nagaraja Puranik, Radhakrishnan Ramesh Kumar, MatadaGurushanthaiah. Human Amniotic Epithelial (HAE) Cell Grafts Establish Connections with Host Hippocampal Cells and Suppress Aberrant Host Mossy Fiber Sprouting of the Dentate Supragranular Layer in a Rat Model After Trimethyltin Chloride (TMT) Lesion. International Journal of Recent Trends in Science and Technology. 2013; 9 (2); 275-80.
9. Kanthaiah, Govindaswamy KS, Omprakash K. V. Anticarcinogenic Effects of Garlic Aqueous Extracts in Nitroso R Salt (1- Nitroso-2-Naphthol-3,6-Disulfonic Acid Disodium Salt Hydrate) Induced Hepatoma in Rats.International Journal of Recent Trends in Science and Technology 2013;9(1);100-4.
10. Shridhar SK, Chaitanya Krishna Murthy. Maternal and Perinatal Outcome in Twin Pregnancy. International Journal of Recent Trends in Science and Technology. 2014; 11(3): 316-9.
11. Mamatha Y, Krishna Murthy. Anomalous Branching Pattern of Coronary Vessels. Cibtech Journal of Surgery. 2014; 3(2): 17-20.
12. Mamatha Y, Chaitanya Krishna Murthy, Prakash BS. Study of Morphological Surface Variations in Human Liver. International Journal of Health Sciences and Research 2014; 4: 2249-9571.
13. Manjunath CS, Naveen kumar BD, Sunitha R. Study of lumbricals of hand. Journal of evolution of medical and dental sciences. 2014; 3(8);5030-31.
14. Naveen kumar BD, Manjunath CS. A Morphological study in branching pattern and anatomical relationship of the facial nerve on the face. Journal of evolution of medical and dental sciences. 2014; 3(8). 5021-29.
15. Sridhara SK, Manjunath CS. Neural tube defect- hospital based study in Hassan.International journal of recent trends in science and technology.2014;2(2); 198-199.
16. Manjunath CS, Naveen kumar BD. Study of origin of inferior phrenic artery. International journal of recent trends in science and technology. 2014; 2(2); 205-6.
17. Rajanna B, Manjunath CS. Randomised trial of the safety and efficacy of tamsulosion and silodosin in medical expulsive therapy for distal third uretric calculi. Journal of evolution of medical and dental sciences. 2014; 3 (64).
18. Ravisankar Periyasamy, Omprakash Kasaragod Venkatakrishnayya, Muthusamy Rathinasamy, Ramesh Kumar Radhakrishnan, RavindranRajan, SheeladeviRathinasamy. Behavioral and Histological Observations after the Human Amniotic Epithelial Cells Transplantatin in the 6-Hydroxydopamine Induced Parkinsonism Disease Model in Wistar Albino rats. International Journal Journal of Recent Trends in Science and Technology. 2014; 10 (2); 378-85.
19. Mamatha, Sunitha, Omprakash KV. Variation in Branching Pattern of Dorsalis Pedis Artery. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research. 2014; 5(9); 1662-64.
20. Mamatha Y, Chaitanya Krishna Murthy, Prakash BS. Study of Morphological Variations of Fissures and Lobes of Lung. International Journal of Anatomy and Research. 2016; 4(1): I874-77.
21. Manjunath CS, Tejaswi Hiramaeli.. Anatomy of the clavicle and its applicability in management of clavicular fracture. International journal of Anatomy and research. 2016; 1;2069-71.
22. Manjunath CS, Tejaswi Hiremaeli. . Anatomical variation in the origin of superior thyroid artery and its clinical significance. International journal of Anatomy and research. 2016;4(3);2656-58.
23. Manjunath CS, Naveen kumar BD. A morphological study and variation in thyroid gland. Journal of research in human Anatomy and Embryology.2016;2(1);5-8.
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSIOLOGY
1. Dhananjaya JR, Veena HC, Divyashree, Sudarshan CR. Comparative study of Hand grip strength and endurance time in Vegetarians and Mixed Vegetarians. Int J Physio 2016; 4(2): 71-75.
2. Dhananjaya JR, Veena HC, Mamatha BS, Sudarshan CR. Comparative study of body mass index, hand grip strength, and handgrip endurance in healthy individuals. Nat J Physio, Pharm and Pharmaco 2017 ;7 (6):594-598.
3. Yathish TR, Purushotham R, Sudhanva S, Sudharshan CR. Physiology of ABO and Rhesus Blood Group System and its Prevalence and Correlation with Possible Transmission of Infections During Screening in Hassan District. Int J Physio 2017; 5( 2):173-178.
DEPARTMENT OF BIOCHEMISTRY
1. Kanthaiah, Govindaswamy KS and Akarsh S. Anti carcinogenic Effects garlic aqueous extracts in induced hepatoma in mice. Int.J.Bioassays; 2013; 02(10),1293-1298.
2. Kanthaiah, Govindaswamy KS, Omprakash.K.V. Anti carcinogenic Effects of Garlic Aqueous Extracts in NItroso R Salt (1-Nitroso-2- Naphthol-3, 6-Disulfonic Acid Disodium Salt Hydrate) Induced Hepatoma in Rats. International Journal of Recent Trends in Science and Technology. 2013; 9(1);100-4.
3. Kasaragod Venkatakrishnayya Omprkash, Kanthaiah, Rathinasamy Muthusamy, Ravisank Periyasamy, Nagaraja puranik, Radhakrishnanramesh Kumar, Matada Gurushanthaiah. Human Amniotic Epithelial (HAE) cell grafts establish connections with host hippocampal cells and suppress aberrant host mossy fiber sprouting of the dentate supragranular layer in a rat model after trimethltin chloride (TMT) lesion. International Journal of Recent Trends in Science and Technology. 2013; 9(2);275-80.
4. Naidu JN, Swapna GN, Amar Nagesh Kumar, Krishnamma M, Anitha. Importance of elevated Insulin resistance, dyslipidaemia and Antioxidant Vitamins Status in Poly cystic ovary disease Journal of free radicals and antioxidants. 2013;3(1);17-9.
5. Vittal BG, Naveenkumar GH.A study of association of serum calcium with blood pressure.Int J Pharm Bio Sci 2014 April; 5 (2): (B) 61 - 66.
6. Vittal BG, Bhaskara K, Naveenkumar GH. Uric acid and hypertension: Does uric acid licks the joints and bites the heart? Int J Med Res Health Sci. 2014; 3(1):104-109.
7. Vittal BG.,Bhaskara K. Optimal use of multiple teaching aids in Biochemistry lectures: A student feedback study. International Journal of Basic Medical Science 2014; 1(5):65-8.
8. Vittal BG, Priyadarshini KS. Use of teaching aids in biochemistry: Other side of the story. National Journal of Medical Sciences 2014; 3(2):46-9.
9. Sunanda Murthy, Kanthaiah, Govindaswamy . Hypolipidemic effects of garlic Extracts in High Fat high Cholesterol diet fed rats. J Evol Mel and Dent Sci 2014; 3(6); 1334-38.
10. Priyadarshini KS, Vittal BG, Varsha Mohan. Study Of Lipoprotein Ratios For Predicting Risk Of Coronary Artery Disease in Overweight And Obese Subjects.2015 ;4(1);6-9.
11. Vittal. BG, Jaweed S. A biochemistry teaching: it’s time to prepare for multidisciplinary integration, Int J Med Res Health Sci.2015;4(1):84-89.
DEPARTMENT OF PATHOLOGY
1. Udasimath Shivakumarswamy, Manasa Das, Nagesha KR. Utility of cervical pap smear study in cancer screening, to specify the strategy for cervical cancer control. International Journal of Scientific Research. 2017; 6:04-06.
2. Udasimath Shivakumarswamy, Manasa Das, Nagesha KR. Histomorphological study of malignant neoplastic lesions of breast. Indian Journal of Pathology and research and practice. 2017; 6 (4):943-47.
3. Udasimath Shivakumarswamy, Manasa Das, Nagesha KR. Fine needle aspiration cytology utility in neoplastic thyroid lesions. Indian Journal of Pathology and research and practice. 2017; 6 (4):1067-77.
4. Sowmya. T.S, Purushotham R. Impact of ID-NAT on blood safety; A retrospective study on prevalence of infectious markers and their trends among blood donors at tertiary care hospital. IJPRP. 2017, 2; 312-7.
5. Purushotham R, Sowmya. T.S. Evaluation of coronary atherosclerosis and other pathological findings in heart autopsy in a tertiary care hospital- A retrospective study. IJPRP.2017, 2; 307-311.
6. Sandhya M, Sowmya T. Histo-morphological changes of endometrial and cervical changes in hysterectomy specimens of premenopausal age. Indian Journal of Pathology and research and practice. 2017;6 (3): Part I, 313-17.
DEPARTMENT OF MICROBIOLOGY
1. Srinivas R Deshpande, Mahesh Taru,King KI, Gayathree L, Somashekhara SC. Biochemical basis for use of cannabinoids in various clinical conditions. Journal of Drug Discovery and Therapeutics. 2013: l(1) ;44-48.
2. Venkatesha DT, Gayathree L. Hospital based study of malarial species in a tertiary health care center, Hassan, Karnataka. Journal of International Medicine and Dentistry. 2015; 2(2):93-96.
3. Venkatesha D.T. Gayathree .L. Hospital based sero diagnostic study of Hepatitis B virus in a tertiary care Hospital. International Journal of Science and Research. 2319-7064:1015-1017.
4. Sharath Kumar Shetty, Venkatesha D.T. Sunil.P. Rao. Subbannayya.K. Hemolysin and serum resistance among ESBL producing Extra intestinal Pathogenic Escherichia coli isolated from a tertiary care Hospital. International Journal of current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 2016;5 (1);1 -7.
5. Divya.SK, Sreedhara HG, Hirannaiah CR, Mohan NK. Seroepidemiological study of leptospirosis among clinically suspected cases.International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences.2017 6(3);134-141.
6. Ashwini.D, Gayathree.L, Venkatesha DT Profile of bacterial isolates in neonatal sepsis and their drug resistance pattern in a tertiary care hospital. International Journal of Science and Research. 2017; 6 (5); 994-998.
7. Sumangala.V, Venkatesha DT, Chennaveerappa PK, Gayathree.L. Role of Gene Xpert MTB/RIF assay for early diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis in people living with HIV. Journal of International Medicine and Dentistry. 4 (2); 56-60.
DEPARTMENT OF FORENSIC MEDICINE
1. Sunil C Aramani ,Vijay Kumar AG, Shakuntala S Aramani, Anand Patil, Raju Patil. Data Analysis of 595 cases, Poisoning cases in karad-A 3 year retrospective study. Scholars journal of applied medical sciences. 2014;2(5E):1828-1830.
2. Sunil C Aramani, Shakuntala S Aramani, Vijay Kumar AG, Patil DT, Anand Patil. Pattern of road traffic accident cases in Karad-three years retrospective study. International journal of recent trends in science and technology. 2014; 12 (2); 350-352.
3. Sunil C Aramani, Vijay Kumar AG, Shakuntala S Aramani, Patil DT,, Anand Patil. Snake Bite cases in Karad. Scholrs journal of applied medical sciences. 2014;2(5C):1675-1676.
4. Sunil C Aramani, Shakuntala S Aramani, Vijay Kumar AG, Anand Patil. Drowning cases in karad-A Retrospective study. Medical-legal update. 2015;15(2);120-122.
5. Sunil C Aramani, Vijay Kumar AG, Shakuntala S Aramani, Anand Patil. Epidemiology and outcome of Burns cases in Karad. Medical-legal update. 2016; 16 (2);163-165.
6. Gunnaiah G, Raju K, Kumar S, Santosh. Study of Hanging Deaths in Tumakuru. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology. 2018; 12(1);13-76.
7. Gunnaiah G, Kumar S Santosh , Raju K. A Longitudinal Descriptive study of burns cases brought to Mc Gann Hospital, Shimoga. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology.2018; 12(1);69-72.
8. Kumar S Santosh, Veeresh MR, Chidananda PS, Rajan S, Surangama Chakraborty. Multi-organ failure in delayed hanging death- a case report. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology. 2017;12(1); 69-72.
Department Of Community Medicine (2013-18)
1. Muniswamy Sundar, Rajani Urs H S, Community based cross-sectional assessment of Depression among geriatric population, J, Evid . Based, Med, Health care 2018, vol. 5.Issue.5. 453-456, DOL.10.18410/jebmh/2018/91.
2. Sumana M, Kudachi H, Sundar M. Prediction of risk of development of type 2 diabetes mellitus using Indian diabetic risk score in rural areas of Hassan. Int J Community Med public Health 2018;5:948-52.
3. Sumana M, Sreelatha CY, Girija B S, Sundar M. Low birth weight and its determinants in a teaching hospital of Karnataka, India. Int J Community Med Public Health 2016;3:610-614.
4. Sreelatha CY, Sumana M,Sundar M, Sreeranga A, Pavithra P. Prevalence of symptoms of reproductive tract infections among married reproductive age group women in selected rural areas of Hassan, Karnataka, India. Int J Community Med Public Health 2017;4:206-10
5. Muniswamy Sundar, Kenchanna Uma .S. Comparison of automated and mercury blood pressure measurement among pregnant women in rural healthcare settings. J. Evid. Based Med. Health care. 2017; 4(36), 2164-2167. DOI: 10.18410/jebmh2017:423
6. Shashank KJ, Praveen Gowda, Chethan TK. A Cross-sectional Study to Asses the
Eating disorder among Female Medical Students in a Rural Medical College of Karnataka State. National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016;7(6):524-7.
7. SumanaM , Sreelatha CY, Renuka M, Ishwaraprasad GD. Patient and Health System Delays in diagnosis and treatment of Tuberculosis Patients in an urban Tuberculosis unit of South India. Int J Community Med Public Health 2016;4.
8. Sumana M, Sreelatha CY. Prevalence of Dementia and other psychiatric morbidities among elderly in Hassan. Int J Community Medicine and Public Health 2016;3(5):1315- 1317.
9. Praveen Gowda. Evaluation of seroprevalence of HbsAg infection among blood donors in a tertiary care hospital,IJMSPH, 2016: 5(1) Page No.47-49.
10. Sumana M, Ishwar Prasad G D, Sreelatha CY . Knowledge about Tuberculosis and influence on health seeking behavior among New Pulmonary Tuberculosis patients. Journal of Evalution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2015;4:03:356-364
11. Sumana M, Sreelatha CY, Girija B S, Sundar M. Low birth weight and its determinants in a teaching hospital of Karnataka, India. Int J Community Med Public Health 2016;3:610-614.
12. Sumana M, Sreelatha CY, Krishna Sagar, Kruthi, AnjanSreeranga. Prevalence of Refractive Error and other ocular morbidities and follow up study on compliance to spectacles use among school going children aged 9-16 years in selected villages of Hassan. Journal of Evolution of Medical and dental sciences 2015; 4:96:16160-161662
13. Palachandra A, Sreelatha CY, Perforative peritonitis-As overview, A retrospective study. JMSCR.Jun2015:3(6)
14. Sreelatha CY, Palachandra A, Study on modifiable risk factors for Hypertension. A case control Study. JMSCR2015:3(5).
15. Pavithra P, Shrinivasa BM, SabariRaja N. Prevalence of Domestic Accidents in the Rural Field Practice Area of a Medical College, Bellur, Mandya, Karnataka.IJHSR. 2015; 5(2): 54-59.
16. Praveen G, Lakshmeesha T. Evaluation of orthopaedic morbidities among patients attending the casualty department in medical college, Int archives of integrated medicine 2014:1(4) 58-62
17. Praveen G, Rajashekar H K, Knowledge, Awareness & perception of medical college students on rabies and its prevention :IJMS & PH/2014/vol 3/Ind 12 Pg- 1484-86.
18. Thejeshwari H.L, Siddharam. Prevalence of Dementia in Rural Area of Hassan. JCDR: Accepted 2014.
19. Praveen G, Srinivas B S, Profile & Clinical feature of HIV Positive Patients attending integrated counselling & testing centre in a medical college, Hospital of Hassan, Karnataka: IJMS & PH2013;2:295-297.
DEPARTMENT OF OPHTHALMOLOGY
1. Venugopal KC, Melsakkare SR, Manipur SR, Acharya P, Ramamurthy LB. Potential for Hospital Based Corneal Retreival in Hassan District Hospital. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR. 2015 Aug;9(8):NC05-7.
2. Ramamurthy LB, Venugopal KC, Acharya P, Manipur SR. Comparison of effective phaco time and ultrasound time among 2.8 mm and 2.2 mm phacoemulsification in various grades of cataract. J Clin Ophthalmol Res 2018;6:12-4.
3. Venugopal KC, Acharya P, Ramamurthy LB, Siddappa SN, Joy TS, Manipur SR. Comparison of outcome between case-based learning and seminar for small group undergraduate teaching in Ophthalmology. Indian Journal of Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology. 2016;2(3):227-30.
4. Venugopal KC, Ramamurthy LB, Acharya P, Manipur SR. A clinical study of 6mm sutureless clear corneal incision in preexisting astigmatism of 1 D-2 D in manual small incision cataract surgery.Indian Journal of Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology. 2017;3(1):45-49.
5. Manipur SR, Acharya P, Venugopal KC, Ramamurthy LB. Clinical study of retinal changes in pregnancy induced hypertension. International Eye Science.June2017;3 (7).
6. Kareemsab D,Manipur SR, Venugopal KC, Acharya P, Ramamurthy LB. Clinicopathological study of ocular surface squamous neoplasia in non HIV patients and effect of topical cyclosporine. International Journal of Ocular Oncology and Oculoplasty. January-March 2017;3(1):54-56.
DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL SURGERY
1. Rajanna. B. Study of correlation of modified Alavardo scoring with Histopathology and Early postoperative complications. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences.2014;3(6);14013 – 20.
2. Rajanna. B. Randomized Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of Tamsulosin and silodosin in medical Expulsive therapy for distal third ureteric calculi. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences.2014;3(6);14021 – 29.
3. Rajanna. B. Clinical study and Surgical Management of perforated Duodenal Ulcer. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 2014;3(64); 13979 – 92.
4. Rajanna. B. Detection of Residual fragment during PCNL- Role of Intra-operative Ultrasound. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 2014; 3 (64);14006-12.
5. Rajanna. B. A Study on Epidemiological and clinical profile of Acute paraquat poisoning and its consequences in Tertiary care centre. International Journal of Bioassay. 2014; 3(12);3577 – 80.
6. Rajanna. B. Retrospective study complications and conversions of Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences.2014;3(68);14678-82.
7. Palachandra. A. A Study of Association of Modifiable Risk Factors and Hypertension by Community Based case Control study. Journal of Medical Science and clinical Research. 2015;3(5);692 – 6.
8. Palachandra. A. Perforative peritonitis –An overview A Retrospective study of 120 cases. Journal of Medical Science and clinical Research. 2015;3(5); 909 – 915.
9. Palachandra A, Shashanka R. Factors influencing perforated appendicitis in a tertiary care hospital. International Surgery Journal. 2017;4(6);1918-1921.
10. Shashanka, Palachandra. HbA1c in Diabetic foot patients: A Predictor of Healing Rate. International Journal of Scientific Study. ( Journal of Surgery). 2016; 2 (3); 34-37.
11. Palachandra A, Ishwar Prasad GD. Risk Factors asoociated with Carcinoma Breast- Case control study. International Surgery Journal. 2017;4 (9);3136-3140.
12. Halesha. B, Krishna Murthy VR. A Study of Rheumatological Manifestations of Diabetes Mellitus in a Tertiary care centre of Southern India. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 2014; 3(51);11881-86.
13. Prem Kumar D, Krishna Murthy VR. Pattern of HbA1Cin Newly Detected Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Indian Journal of Clinical Practice. 2015; 25(12);1145-46.
14. Ishwar Prasad, KrishnaMurthy.VR. Retrospective study of complication and conversion of Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 2014; 3(68); 13478- 82.
15. Sumana, Ishwar Prasad G D. Knowledge about Tuberculosis and Influence on health seeking behavior among new pulmonary Tuberculosis Patients in Mysore, Karnataka. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 2015; 4(3);356 – 364.
16. Ishwar Prasad, KrishnaMurthy.VR. Retrospective study of complication and conversion of Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 2014;3(68);13478- 82.
17. Shashanka, Rajanna. B. Bacteriological profile in Diabetic foot ulcers: A Clinical study. International Journal of Scientific Study. ( Journal of Surgery). 2016;2(3);38-41.
18. Shashanka, Palachandra. HbA1c in Diabetic foot patients: A Predictor of Healing Rate. International Journal of Scientific Study. (Journal of Surgery). 2016; 2 (3);34-37.
19. Manjunatha, Basavaraja. G.N. Thyroid Dysfunction in pregnancy and preeclampsia. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences.2014; 2 (6G);3349 – 52.
20. Basavaraja. G.N. Thyroid status in non pregnant and pregnant women. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences. 2014;6(6G);3349 – 52.
21. Shankar lal J, Shrikant Channadasar. Risk factors and seasonal trends of duodenal ulcer perforation. International Surgery Journal.2016;3(2);2349-2902.
22. Shrikant Channadasar, Shankar lal J. Peritoneal paracentesis in acute abdomen – Descriptive clinical study. International Surgery Journal. 2016;3 (2);2349-2902.
23. Shankar lal J, Shrikant Channadasar. The outcome of operative and non operative treatment of Duodenal Ulcer perforation. New Indian Journal of Surgery.2016; 7(1);49-51.
24. Shrikant Channadasar, Shankar lal J. Accuracy of Diagnostic peritoneal Paracentesis in Acute Abdominal conditions requiring Emergency surgical intervention.New Indian Journal of Surgery. 2016; 7(1);53-58.
DEPARTMENT OF ANAESTHESIOLOGY
- Hanumanthappa V. Airani, Shruthi jayaram, B M Chandrakumar Efficacy of intrathecal alpha-2 agonists as adjuvants with low dose of levobupivacaine for lower limb surgeries in elderly patients.Indian Journal of Clinical Anaesthesia, 2017;4(2):176-182
- Shruthi jayaram, Bhagyashree Amingad A comparision of intrathecal Dexmeditomidine and Buprenorphine as an adjuvants to isobaric spinal 0.75%Ropivacaine in patients undergoing elective lower limb surgery.Indian Journal of Clinical Anaesthesia,2017:4(3):352-357
- RashmiH.D, H.K.Komala Effect of Dexmedetomidine as an adjuvant to 0.75% Ropivacaine in Interscalene Brachial Plexus Block Using Nerve Stimulator:A Prospective, Randomized Double-blind Study.Anesth Essays Res 2017:11:134-9
- Nuthan , Hanumanthappa V Airani A Randomised Control Study to Compare the Pretreatment Effect of Rocuronium and Atracurium on Succinylcholine Induced Post Operative Myalgia.Indian Journal of Anesthesia and Analgesia,2018;5(6):977-983
- Rashmi.H.D,Hanumanthappa.V.Airani Effect of oral low dose pregabalin on succinylcholine induced fasciculations and myalgia- A prospective ,randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled study.Indian Journal of Clinical Anaesthesia,July-September,2018:5(3):368-372
- Rashmi.H.D,Hanumanthappa.V.Airani Comparision of Intravenous Nalbuphine versus Intravenous Paracetamol for postoperative analgesia in patients undergoing surgeries under general anaesthesia.Indian Journal of Clinical Anaesthesia 2019;6(4):553-558
- Hanumanthappa.V.Airani , Bhagyashree Amingad Randomised clinical trail to compare the effect of pretreatment of ketamine and lignocaine on propofol injection pain. J of Evolution of Med and dental Sci/ eISSN- 2278-4802, pISSN- 2278-4748/Vol. 3/ Issue 74/ Dec 29, 2014
- Nagaraj AS, Nagesha KA A clinical study of introcular pressure changes with vecuronium bromide and pancuronium bromide.J of Evolution of Med and dental Sci/ eISSN- 2278-4802, pISSN- 2278-4748/Vol. 3/ Issue 15/ Apr 14, 2014
- Bhagyashree Amingad,Shruthi Jayaram. Comparison of ketamine nebulisation with ketamine gargle in attentuating post operative sore throat.Inadian Journal of Clinical Anaesthesia, 2016;3(3): 342-346
- Prashanth Gowtham Raj.S.K, Bhagyashree Amingad Efficacy of Preemptive oral pregabalin for prolonging post-operative analgesia in modified radical mastectomies.Indian Journal of Clinacal Anaesthesia, 2016;3(3): 333370-369
- Bhagyashree Amingad, Prashanth Gowtham Raj.S.K. A Comparison study of induction with sevoflurane to propofol for laryngeal mask airway insertion in daycare anaesthesia. J of Evolution of Med and dental Sci/ eISSN- 2278-4802, pISSN- 2278-4748/Vol. 3/ Issue 23/ Mar 19 2015
- Rashmi.H.D, Aruna Tegginamath, Srinivas.V.Y A Clinical study of effec of two different doses of Dexmedetomidine on haemodynamic resposnse to laryngoscopy and endotracheal intubation. J of Evolution of Med and dental Sci/ eISSN- 2278-4802, pISSN- 2278-4748/Vol. 3/ Issue 16/ Feb 23, 2015
- RashmiH.D, H.K.Komala Clinical evaluation of the effect of intravenous dexmedetomidine on the hemodynamic response to laryngoscopy and tracheal intubation in patients undergoing thyroid surgeries.Anesthesia Essays Res 2016; 10:483-7
- Nagesha KA, Nagaraj AS Randomized Clinical Trial to compare the incidence of Residual Neuromuscular Block following Pancuronium and Atracurium using Train of Four Ratio. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014;vol.3,Issue 17, April 28;Page: 4676-4682, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2014/2495.
- Shruthi Jayaram. Effect of Oral clonidine premedication on the onset and duration of spinal anaesthesia with Hyperbaric bupivacaine. Journal of evolution of Medical and Dental sciences. 2014; 3(46); 11262-70
- Girisha CN, Muralidhara Danappa Patel, Yvonne Menezes. Optimum Concentration of Caudal Ropivacaine and Clonidine-A Satisfactory Analgesic Solution for Paediatric Infraumbilical Surgery Pain. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2016;10(4):UC14-UC17.
- Kavyashree NG, Muralidhara Danappa Patel, Girisha CN. Comparison of Haemodynamic Profile after Spinal Anaesthesia in Patients on Regular Treatment with Calcium Channel Blockers and Beta Blockers.Journal of evolution of Medical and Dental sciences. 2016; 5(34):1922-1928.
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHIATRY
- Santosh SV, Shilpa BJ. Psycho aromatherapy, International Poster Journal of Dental and oral Medicine. 2012; 14(1);579.
- Santosh SV et al. Induced herpes zoster: Is Fluvoxamine the culprit? World Journal of pharmaceutical research. 2014; 3 (9);886-890
- Santosh SV,Sudharshan C Y , Shilpa B J ;Pattern of delusion and their relationship to severity of depression in Major depressive Disorder,; International Journal of Biological & Pharmaceutical Research. 2014:5(10): 780 – 782.
- Santosh SV, Sudharshan CY , Shilpa BJ ;Severity and Pattern of depression in Major depressive disorder with and without delusions, World Journal of pharmaceutical research. 2014; 3(8); 419-430.
- Santosh SV et al; Assessment of socio-demographic and diagnostic profile in psychiatric out patients in central Karnataka region, International Journal of Pharmacy & pharmaceutical research. 2015; 3 (4); 73-82.
- Santosh SV et al; The evaluation of drug utilization pattern in psychiatric illness: A pharmaco epidemiologic approach, Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2015:5(02), 945-950.
- "Bharathi G, Punith M, Santosh SV. Does media influence suicide attempt in people from the rural population? Telangana Journal of Psychiatry 2019:5(1):25-30.
DEPARTMENT OF DENTISTRY
- Subramaniam P, Tabrez TA, Girish Babu KL .Microbiological Assessment of Root Canals Following Use of Rotary and Manual Instruments in Primary Molars. J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2013;38 (2);; 123-8.
- Subramaniam P, Girish Babu KL, Mohan Das L. Assessment of total antioxidant levels and oral health status in children with Down syndrome. Spec Care Dentist. 2014; 34(4):193-200.
- Girish Babu KL, Doddamani GM, Kumaraswamy Naik LR, Jagadeesh KN. Pediatric liquid medicaments - Are they cariogenic? An in vitro study. J Int Soc Prev Community Dent. 2014;4(2): 108-12.
- Subramaniam P, Mohan Das L, Girish Babu KL. Assessment of salivary total antioxidant levels and oral health status in children with cerebral palsy. J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2014; 38(3):235-9.
- Subramaniam P, Girish Babu KL, Lakhotia D. Evaluation of penetration depth of a commercially available resin infiltrate into artificially created enamel lesions: An in vitro study. J Conserv Dent 2014;17:146-9.
- Subramaniam P, Girish Babu KL, Gona H. Effect of Levulose Containing Sweets on Blood and Salivary Glucose Levels. J Diet Suppl. 2015 12(2):146-52.
- Subramaniam P, Kumar K, Girish Babu KL. Levels of Salivary Immunoglobulin A (SIgA) in HIV Infected Children. J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2015; 39, (4): 277-81.
- Subramaniam P, Girija P, Eswara U, Girish Babu KL. Oral rehydration salt-liquid as a storage medium for avulsed tooth. Dent Traumatol 2015; 31(1):62-6.
- Subramaniam P, Jayasurya S, Girish Babu KL. Evaluation of glass carbomer sealant and a moisture tolerant resin sealant- A comparative study. Int J Dental Sci Res.2015; 2 (2):41–8.
- Subramaniam P, Girish Babu KL, Jayasurya S. Evaluation of Solubility and Microleakage of Glass Carbomer Sealant. J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2015; 39, (5); 401-6.
- Anand D, Prasad K, Vineeth K, Rajaram A, Patil S. The use of ultrasonography in zygomatic arch fractures- A preliminary study. Res J Pharma Bio Chem Sci.2015:6(4);53-7.
- Subramaniam P, Girish Babu KL, Tabrez TA. Effectiveness of Rotary Endodontic Instruments on Smear Layer Removal in Root Canals of Primary Teeth: A Scanning Electron Microscopy Study. J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2016;40 (2):141-6.
- Subramaniam P, Girish Babu KL, Ifzah. Effect of Restoring Carious Teeth on Occlusal Bite Force in Children. J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2016; 40, (4); 259-62.
- Subramaniam P, Dwivedi S, Girish Babu KL. Comparison of salivary immunoglobulin A levels in children delivered by cesarean section with those delivered via vaginal delivery. Saudi J Oral Sci 2016; 3:85-9.
- Subramaniam P, Girish Babu KL, Neeraja G, Pillai S. Does Addition of Propolis to Glass Ionomer Cement Alter its Physicomechanical Properties? An in Vitro Study. . J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2016;40 (5):400-3.
- Subramaniam P, Girish Babu KL, Kumar S. Evaluation 0f Dental Caries Status and Level of Plaque Streptococcus Mutans of Haemophilic Children. Int J Oral Health Med Res 2016;3(3):1-4.
- Adarsh, Rosamma George, Radha. Evaluation of Anticariogenic Property of Green Tea, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide and Chlorhexidine by Assessing its Effect on pH of Dental Plaque and Saliva. J Dent Res Develop. 2016:6(4); 1-8
- Ramachandra PKM, Krishnegowda SC, Jaganath BM, Rudranaik S, Manjula CG, Kurup NB, Madanan S. In vitro Comparative Evaluation of the Antibacterial and Antifungal Activities of Different Root Canal Sealers against Endodontic Pathogens. Int J Prev Clin Dent Res 2016; 3(4):261-266.
- Patil SB, Patil MS, Smita BR, Hebbar KG. Rugae dimensions and their significance in forensic dentistry. J Forensic Dent Sci 2016;8(1); 57-8.
- Krishnegowda SC, Jaganath BM, Rudranaik S, Kurup NB, Madanan S, Manjula CG. Comparative Evaluation of Marginal Leakage around Cavities restored with Novel Self-adhesive Flowable Composite Resin and Conventional Total Etch-based Resin. Int J Oral Care Res 2017; 5(3):1-4.
- Jaganath BM, Krishnegowda SC, Rudranaik S, Madanan S, Kurup NB, Manjula CG. Influence of Composite Insertion Techniques (Bulk-fill and Incremental Nanofilled Composites) on Adaptability to the Pulpal Floor and Interfacial Gap Formation. Int J Prev Clin Dent Res 2017; 4(3):225-231.
- Girish Babu KL, Doddamani GM, Kumaraswamy Naik LR. Knowledge, attitude, and practice of pediatricians regarding pediatric liquid medicaments. Eur J Dent 017;11:106-10.
- Kumaraswamy Naik LR, Girish Babu KL, Doddamani GM. Changes in the dental plaque pH due to pediatric liquid medicaments. J Int Oral Health 2017;9:60-4.
- Subramaniam P, Girish Babu KL, Lakhotia D. Evaluation of nitrous oxide-oxygen and triclofos sodium as conscious sedative agents. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent 2017;35:156-61.
- Subramaniam P, Girish Babu KL, Gona H. Clinical outcome and parental satisfaction of maxillary anterior teeth treated with NuSmile preveneered crowns and Kinder Krowns. Saudi J Oral Sci 2017;4:106-11.
- Doddamani GM, Girish Babu KL. Effect of Fluoridated Varnishes on surface micro-hardness of Enamel. Int J Oral Health Med Res 2017;4(2):1-3.
- George. R, Kavyashree G. Lip prints and blood groups, among two south indian population- an in-vivo study. 2017; . J Dent Res Develop 7(4);1-8.
- ubramaniam P, Girish Babu KL, Ifzah. Evaluation of occlusal forces in different stages of children - An exploratory study. Saudi J Oral Sci 2018;5:11-6.
- Girish Babu KL, Subramaniam P, Teleti S. Remineralization potential of varnish containing casein phosphopeptides-amorphous calcium phosphate with fluoride and varnish containing only fluoride: A comparative study. Saudi J Oral Sci 2018;5:35-40.
- Subramaniam P, Babu KL, Vardhana B. Assessment of dental caries and oral hygiene status among twins. J Forensic Sci Med 2018;4:18-22.
- George R, Kavyashree G. Effect of four mouth rinses on microhardness of esthetic restorative material: An in vitro study. J Int Oral Health 2017;9:55‑9.
- Babu KL, Subramaniam P, Madhusudan KS. Association of nutritional status and dental health among 3–6‑year‑old children of a South Indian population. Saudi J Oral Sci. In press.
- Anand D, Prasad K, Lalitha RM, Krishnappa R, Rajanikanth BR, Munoyath SK, Sagar P. Vineeth K, Prathibha G. Bite Force Assessment of Mandibular Interforaminal Fractures Treated with Combination of Microplate and Miniplate—A Randomized Control Study. J Cranio maxillofac Trauma Reconstruction Open 2018.
DEPARTMENT OF ORTHOPEDICS
1. SreeRanga.N, Shankara.K, Lakshmeesha.T, Kiran.S.C, Poornachanra, Lokesh.P Trochantric fractures treated by proximal femoral nail. IJRHS. 2014 vol(2)(2).
2. SreeRanga.N. Chondromyxoid fibroma of calcaneum. Bio Med Sci Direct. 2014:5(1) 3926-3928.
3. Lakshmeesha.T , Evaluation of Orthopaedic morbidities among patients attending the casualty department in a medical college hospital. IJIF.
4. SreeRanga.N, Shankara.K, Lakshmeesha.T. Management of Congenital Talipes Equino Varus by Ponseti method – Our Experience. Asian Pac.J.Health Sci. 2014;1(4):471-478.
5. SreeRanga.N, Lakshmeesha.T, Shankara.K, Vishanth K. Kaplan’s Lesion Treated with Open Reduction by Dorsal Approach. Indian Journal of Orthopaedics Surgery. December 2015;1(4):278-283.
6. Lakshmeesha.T, Chronic Inflammation; Periodontitis with Rheumatoid Arthritis & Atherosclerosis: When-Where-How?. Indian J Dent Adv 2013; 5(4): 1392-1399.
7. Shankara.K. Early Childhood Caries in Pre School Children In Hassan Population-A Study. Journal of Pearldent.5 (3); 2014.
8. Shankara.K. Traumatic Special Cord Injuries in a District Hospital as Epidemiological & functional outcome study. Journal of evolution of medical & dental sciences . 2014; 3(71): 15098-15103.
9. Ajith kumar K.S. A comprehensive study on management of supracondylar fractures of humerus in children. JEMDS 2015; 4(14) :2278-4478.
10. Ajith kumar K.S. A Comprehensive study on management of tibial plateau fractures in adults. JEMDS 2015; 4(14): 2278-4478.
11. Ajith kumar K.S. A prospective clinical study of surgical management of proximal humerus fractures. IOSR-Journal of medical and dental sciences 2015; 14(8): 2279-0861.
DEPARTMENT OF E.N.T.
1. Vinay kumar M.V., Raghavendraprasad K.U. et al. Rigid nasal endoscopy in the diagnosis and treatment of Epistaxis. JCDR: Vol 7(5) – 831- 835 ; 2013.
2. Raghavendraprasad K.U. Vinay kumar M.V., Lohith P., et al. Effect of training among medical students about awareness of speech and hearing disorders : A post and pre comparision study. IJBMR 4(3); 3426-3428: 2013.
3. Raghavendraprasad K.U. Vinay kumar M.V., et al. Surgically treated parotid gland lesions- retrospective study. Journal of Pearl dent. 4; 32-35; 2013.
4. Raghavendraprasad KU.Clinical study of pharyngeal and laryngeal tuberculosis. IJBMR; 5(1); 3888-3892: 2014.
5. Vinay kumar M.V., Belure Gowda. Descriptive study of rate and presentation of hearing loss in district hospital Hassan; Journal of evolution of Medical and Dental sciences; 2017.
6. Dr. Vinay kumar M.V., Dr. Belure Gowda., et al. Descriptive study on effect of narrow band noise on individuals with tinnitus;’’. Accepted in journal of evolution of medical and dental sciences; 2018.
DEPARTMENT OF PULMONARY MEDICINE
1. Chennaveerappa PK, Halesha BR, Vittal BG, Jayashree N .A study on the socio-demographic profile of the attendees at the integrated counseling and testing center of a Medical college in South India. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research, 2011 June, Vol-5(3); 430-433
2. Halesha BR, Chennaveerappa P.K, Vittal B.G, Jayashree N. A study of the clinical features and outcome of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis in a tertiary care center in South India. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research, 2011 June, Vol-5(3); 430-433
3. Chennaveerappa PK, Siddharam SM, Halesha BR, Vittal BG, Jayashree N. Treatment outcome of tuberculosis patients registered at dots centre in a teaching hospital, south India. Int J Biol Med Res.2011:2(2):487489
4. Halesha B.R, Harshavardhan L, Lokesh A J, Chennaveerappa P.K, Venkatesh K.B.A study on the clinicoepidemiological profile and the outcome of snake bite victims in a tertiary care centre in South India. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research, 2013 Jan, Vol-7(1);122-126
5. Vinay Kumar M.V, Raghavendra Prasad K.U, Belure Gowda P.R, Manohar S.R, Chennaveerappa P.K. Rigid nasal endoscopy in the diagnosis and treatment of epistaxis. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research, 2011 June, Vol-7(5); 831-834
6. Jayashree N, Shashikala GH, Jagadeesh K, Sharath Kumar K, Jayanth GS, Chennaveerappa PK, Rajani P.Study on neuromuscular blockade action of Verapamil in albino rats. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2013 Aug, Vol-7(8): 1617-1619
7. Chennaveerappa P.K , Jayashree Nagaral, Nareshkumar M.N, Halesha B.R, Vinaykumar M.V.TB - DOTS outcome in relation to HIV status: Experience in a Medical College. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research, 2014 Jan, Vol-8(1): 74-76
8. Raghavendra Prasad KU, Vinay Kumar MV, Manohar SR, Chennaveerappa. Clinical study of pharyngeal and laryngeal tuberculosis. Int J Biol Med Res.2014;5(1):3888-3892
9. Rajashekhar H.K, Halesha B.R, Chennaveerappa P.K, Jayashree.N, Vivek P.D. A Study on the Clinical Features and Complications of Tuberculous Meningitis in a tertiary care center of Southern India. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014;Vol.3,Issue 34,Aug 11;Page 9031-9038
DEPARTMENT OF PEDIATRICS
- Praveen. G. Srinivasa B.S. Profile and clinical features of HIV positive patients attending integrated counselling and testing centre in a medical college hospital of Hassan, Karnataka. International journal of Medical Science and Public Health.2013; 2; 297-299.
- Srinivasa B.S., Harish H.N. Manuprakash S.K. Evaluation for sinusitis in children aged between 3 and 15 years with recurrent respiratory tract infection by clinical and radiological methods in a tertiary –care hospital. International journal of Medical Science and Public Health. Vol.5/No.01; 44-46/ Jun 2015.
- Harish. H.N., Bharath Kumar G.N. Prasanna Kumar. Prevalence of sinusitis in children aged 3yrs to 15yrs by clinical and radiological (X-ray PNS) methods in children with persistent acute or recurrent respiratory tract symptoms. Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development.2015; 6(3) 110-115.
- Bharath Kumar G.N., Srinivasa B.S, Manuprakash S.K., Syeda Saltanat Ara , Prasanna kumar D.G., Suma H.R. and association of anemia and hyponatremia in simple febrile seizures in children. Indian Journal of Neonatal Medicine and Research. 2016.
- Srinivasa B.S. Manu Prakash S.K. Syeda Saltanat Ara, Prasanna kumar. Socio-demographic profile of poisoning in children admitted to a tertiary hospital. Indian Journal of Child Health. 2016; 3( 3); 238-240.
DEPT OF OBG
1. Sudha. T. R., Girija. B. S. Feasibility of post partum insertion of intrauterine contraceptive device –expanding the use of intrauterine contraceptive device in post partum period- A cross sectional study in developing country, India. International Journal of current research and review: 2014; 6: 14.
2. Comparison of efficacy & tolerability of Tramadol with Iarnaxicam as Post operative pain management by administering pre-emotively in patients undergoing elective Gynecological Surgery under regional subrachniod block anesthesia. International Journal of Biological & Medical Research; 2013:4(2).
3. Sudha. T. R. Saline infusion sonography v/s Hysteroscopy in evaluation of abnormal uterine Bleeding among Pre menopausal women -A prospective comparative cohort clinical study. International Journal of recent trends in science and technology. 2014; 09(3): 406-4011.
4. Premalatha, Raghupathi, Krishnegowda. Prospective study of association of uterine atonicity and serum calcium levels. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology 2016; 5 (7); 2221-2223.
5. Premalatha H.L, Raghupathi K, Srinivas Laxmi. Study of effect of sildenafil citrate In pregnant women with intrauterine growth restriction/oligohydramnios. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology 2016;5(9): 3094-3097.
6. Raju V S., Girija. B.S. Comparison of vaginal hysterectomy for nondescent uterus with abdominal Hysterectomy. Indian journal of public health research and development 2014;5(1):15-18.
7. Girija. B. S., Raju. V. A study of combined surgery in control of atonic PPH during cesarean section and its outcome. Indian journal of public health research and development 2014; 5(1):184-187.
8. Sudha. T.R. High dependency Units in Obstetric care-its impact on maternal and perinatal outcome at referral center- cross sectional study. International Journal of recent trends in science and technology. 2014; 9(3): 412-413.